Tanya VincentPrincipal Manager Urban Design Sydney Light Rail
Transport for NSW
11:40 AM PANEL DISCUSSION: Exploring the Importance of Stakeholder Engagement to the Success of Station & Terminal Development
Investment in rail infrastructure from the public and private Sector is increasing. It is extremely important to ensure the needs and expectations of stakeholders are met to guarantee the project is delivered on time and on budget.
- Explore the best approaches to collaborating with stakeholders to achieve long term business objectives and passenger growth
- Solutions to ensure stakeholders needs are met
- Explore the benefits of long term planning
- How to get stakeholders whose focus is on day to day operations thinking about the future
Stations & terminals are ground zero for urban growth and renewal. The addition of a well integrated and accessible station can result in significant economic and business growth for the community. In this panel you will hear leading experts discuss:
- Case studies where stations & terminals have led to significant urban growth
- What are the best ways to utilize space within stations & terminals to ensure they are well integrated to the community?
- How can stations & terminals be revenue producers for the community?
- How can we fully integrate design, usability and accessibility in the confined station space?