David BakerAlliance Technical Director
- Discussing ways to ensure maximum safety for commutes during station upgrades
- Exploring strategies to improve asset performance and ensure trains arrive on time
Stations & terminals are ground zero for urban growth and renewal. The addition of a well integrated and accessible station can result in significant economic and business growth for the community. In this panel you will hear leading experts discuss:
- Case studies where stations & terminals have led to significant urban growth
- What are the best ways to utilize space within stations & terminals to ensure they are well integrated to the community?
- How can stations & terminals be revenue producers for the community?
- How can we fully integrate design, usability and accessibility in the confined station space?